Using modular skylights to enhance the well-being of students in the classroom
Over 55 modules of the VELUX Modular Skylight system have been installed in the recently completed Tullibody South Campus, a highly innovative complex incorporating not only 3 educational spaces but also diverse community facilities. Integral to this transformational project was the need to maximise natural light and the availability of fresh air in the deep central area as well as over the new nursery.
- In total, the campus provides an impressive 700 places for children under the age of 11
- A combination of modular skylight solutions; Ridgelights, Wall-mounted Longlights and Northlights were installed to create a natural ambience conducive to the well-being of the children
- Fully tested modular skylights from VELUX Commercial would ensure conformity to current legislation and associated guidance documents
- VELUX Commercial provided significant technical input in order to find the most appropriate solutions to meet the brief
- Factory-fitted blinds controlled via VELUX INTEGRA® to manage solar glare
Read more about the project