Vario Therm-S is an energy-efficient continuous rooflight that meets the highest expectations of functionality and aesthetic design. These rooflights are ideal for energy efficiency related refurbishments due to their design flexibility, light weight and excellent total heat transmission (with Uw-values as low as 1.1 W/m²K).
- Various glazing slopes enable versatile design.
- Thermal decoupling and thermal insulation of the eaves area and the kerb head minimise heat loss.
- A great selection of glazing types fulfill thermal, photometric and other special requirements as needed.
- Equipped with the corresponding flap system and devices, the Vario Therm-S rooflight can be used for comfort ventilation and can serve as smoke and heat exhaust ventilation (SHEV).
- Three types of fall-through protection ensure maximum safety during installation and maintenance work on the roof.
- Accessories such as adjustable upstands, secure roof membrane connections and intelligent building management systems make it easy to configure the rooflights to meet specific project requirements.
- Ideal for implementing with solar photovoltaic systems.